Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I remember when I was a kid and it seemed like the days would last forever. I had time to do everything I wanted to, and still had time left to sit around and complain about being bored. What happened? I know...I grew up, I'm an adult, blah, blah, blah. That is not a reasonable explanation. Sure, I work more hours than I was in school, but now I don't have homework. Being single, I don't even pretend to cook for myself. Where is the time going??? All I really want is a couple of extra hours a day to kill and be killed by my friends while playing video games...

This feeling of not enough time is currently compounded by the stress of my sister's wedding. It is not my wedding, however, I think I am stressing over this more than my mom or my sister. The wedding is in less than 2 months, and we still don't have a complete plan for anything, and I do mean anything, associated with this wedding.

My mom thinks I need to be medicated because of my growing impatience with people. I think I just need people to be less stupid in my presence. The number of stupid people seems to be growing at a ridiculous rate. I know I am in the south, and even worse [gasp] Alabama, but there can not be that much inbreeding going on. Perhaps it's the water (my personal excuse for not drinking the water).



1 comment:

Mister Bones said...

I know how you feel, I would love to have more free time to kill you. :D